Japanese Tenugi. A very practical thin towel with many possible uses.
Product under official licence.More informations
Traditional thin towel widely used in Japan. The tenugi has various possible uses:
- As a cloth to wipe off water, moisture or dust,
- As a towel,
- As a decoration by hanging it on a wall or at a doorway,
- As a fashion accessory by tying it on a bag or as a bandana,
- As a health product, as a bandage, a compress or by wetting it and placing it on the forehead,
- As a wrapping for giving a gift, carrying bottles or protecting objects.
|Measure||32 x 90 cm|
Tenugui Ashitaka and Yakul - Princess Mononoke